My Classes


Can't make it to your favorite class at the gym? Well, let me bring the class to you!

My rate for a fitness class for 2 to 10 people is $50 for a one hour session. There need to be at least two participants (besides me) to do a class. For groups of 10+, the rate is $75. I accept cash only.

My Classes

- BOXING
- KICKBOXING
- STEP
- BOOTCAMP
- BODY BURN (TONING AND STRENGTH INTERVAL CLASS)
- CARDIO KICKBOX
- WORLD MUSIC DANCE
- MARTIAL ARTS CONDITIONING

This is perfect for those of you that like working out in a group setting and/or with friends. I can do this in your home (in your basement or where ever there is sufficient room to move), at an outdoor location, like the park, or at your community center. Just be sure that you have permission to use any enclosed public facility you want to use before booking me to come there.

I will provide equipment for boxing, kickboxing, boot camps and jump ropes if needed. You should have your own mats, weights or steps. I can also bring a portable music system if you don't have a stereo at your location.

Classes need to be booked at least two days in advance. My cancellation policy is that there is no canceling! ;) Unless you happen to have a grave family emergency or serious sudden illness, that is. Time that I set aside for your group is time that I could have possibly booked with someone else. RSVPs are considered to be definite. You can, however, cancel up to two days in advance if truly necessary.

To inquire about a booking, you can contact me on Facebook @ http://facebook.com/thefitnessdiva or email me @ exceptionally_fit@yahoo.com