Personal Training




After doing this for 15 years, it's second nature to me to assess you and tailor the best program suited for you own personal needs and goals. Whether it's to lose weight and tone, strengthen and put on a little mass, prepare for an upcoming athletic event, competition or physical challenge, or even just to look your absolute best at your wedding, I'm the trainer who can get you there.

I've trained competitive boxers, both male and female, post pregnancy moms, heavily overweight exercisers and an entire cross section of people with different goals.
I live a fit lifestyle, myself, and also educate and keep myself current on what's new, and most importantly, what works exercise wise.

My rate for a one hour session is $60. If you train with me 3+ times a week, I will give a discount of $50 per session. These are recession rates, folks! I do understand that personal training can a bit of a luxury item for some, but not all luxuries have to be super expensive!

These are things I specialize in:

Boxing
Kickboxing
Weight Loss
Martial Arts Training
Interval Workouts
Boot Camps

I am ACE and AFAA certified for over 10 years, and have experience training a good few hundred people at this point. And yes, experience counts!

If you'd like to inquire about booking me for training, contact me on Facebook @ http://facebook.com/thefitnessdiva. You can also email me @ exceptionally_fit@yahoo.com

I look very forward to training you!