Weight Loss Coaching



For those who have a hard time sticking with it and staying on the path. Some of us do need a little push, encouragement and also someone or something to be accountable to in order to remain consistent and working hard.

As your weight loss coach I will provide all of that.

Whether by weekly phone sessions, email, or face to face meetings once a week, or at whatever time intervals work best for you, I will be that one who pushes you and keeps you accountable. I will give you assignments and together we will also set mini goals to help you on your way to completing the bigger picture.

These sessions are priced according to frequency and which medium we use to communicate.

For more information, you can contact me on Facebook at
http://facebook.com/thefitnessdiva or you can email me @ exceptionally_fit@yahoo.com.